Love me a kimchi pancake, except for when I eat too many and become too full to move. Sos.
- 1 cup kimchi (roughly chopped)
- 1 egg
- 1/4 tsp sugar
- greens from one scallion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp corn starch
- 2 spoonfuls of kimchi juice
- 1 cup flour
- 1/4 cup water
*this batter makes enough for 4 small pancakes or one large
- Heat up vegetable/canola oil in nonstick skillet, use enough so that it covers the bottom of the skillet
- Turn heat to medium and scoop pancake mix into the pan, cook until the bottom side turns golden brown ~3 minutes
- Flip and cook the other side until it shows the same golden brown, another ~3 minutes
- Serve with dipping sauce made of 1 tbsp soy sauce, 1 tbsp water, 2 tsp rice vinegar, 1/4 tsp sugar, 1/2 tsp sesame oil. Adjust to taste.